Company of Friends

When I die, let them judge me by by company of friends----Let them know me as the footprints that I left upon the sand----Let them laugh for all the laughter---Let them cry for laughter's end---But when I die, let them judge me by my company of friends---Danny Schmidt


We had such a great visit with our friends, Ben, Kelly, Cameron and Duncan Lovejoy, this past week. We joined them for a couple of days at Epcot in Orlando and also got to hang out with them at our house as they were traveling to and from Disney World.



It was a cornucopia of Rock Band, dumpster diving, food, poker, laughter, go-carting, late nights, potato cannon launching and just enjoying our company of friends.


Comments

kelli said…
Yay! I found your blog :)

It looks and sounds like you guys had a great time :) and your blog with the flowers has me very jealous *g*

miss you all!
gail said…
Hey Kelli!! Glad you found my blog. I'm still on a steep learning curve with it. Miss you all too. We're coming to Life is Good...will you be there?

Popular posts from this blog

All Are Welcome Here

Two Views

Legacy Hideaway