Fay and Brenna Have Left the Building

We're home.No pictures right now but Fay has moved out of the Jacksonville area although we are still having some lingering rain. Our yard is covered in tree limbs but no damage to anything.

A bit of damage to our hearts, however. Yesterday was truly a tough day for our family. Brenna is at New College and Broc, Logan and I are back home.

I'll post more of my thoughts when I've had a bit more time to process it all. For now, I'll just say that we are home and are all missing each other.

Thank you all for your good wishes and thoughts. It also helps Brenna and us to know that we will be seeing so many of you in just a few days at Live and Learn.

My heartfelt recommendation is that if your child wants to go to college...only apply to those close enough to have lunch with them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy TWENTY!

Two Views

Asheville Halloween