Loganism

When I'm feeling stressed, my obsessive compulsive nature kicks in and I clean! So after coming home from leaving Brenna at college, I cleaned house for two straight days. I'm talking cleaning like you may have never seen! All surfaces can be eaten on and there is nothing that has not be touched and organized and sanitized. I even used a hair dryer (Logan's great idea) to melt the wax and clean it off the fireplace hearth. In the course of all that crazed activity, I came upon a forgotten journal from 10 years ago and found this entry.

November 17, 1998 ---"A couple of days ago, I was walking with Logan across a shopping center parking lot hand in hand. He looked up at me and said, "You know, I've always liked you." Oh my. My then five year old boy is now 15. We're both doing okay here and above is a picture of my boy on his 5th birthday and this is a picture of him now. You know, I've always liked him too.

Brenna and Logan

Comments

kelli said…
That quote is so sweet, oh my gosh. :)

I've been thinking about you, hope you're doing ok. I don't know what I'll do when my first goes away, it does bring tears to my eyes.
Beachbum said…
Hugs to you all! Great post.
Cid said…
tissues out here too...what a beautiful post!! To be liked by your child is so awesome!

Peace & abundance, Cid

Popular posts from this blog

Happy TWENTY!

Two Views

Legacy Hideaway