Happy 21st!

Our weekend trip destination was Columbia, South Carolina, where we joined friends from far and near to celebrate Cameron Lovejoy's 21st birthday. Lots of hugs and a group art project.
A bit of dancing by the parents of the guest of honor.
And the guest of honor with Maddie
There was time for relaxing and catching up with friends.
Brenna, Gail and Laura Bowman
Emily and Julia Conger
Chris, Ben and Brenna
Logan and Quinn

Some Limbo
Duncan Broc
Alec, Rachel and Brenna


Some present opening
Cameron with his picture that Broc designed and painted
The final result of the group art project for Cameron

Time spent with our friends and family to treasure until we meet again.
Tim and Kyra

Comments

kelli said…
Yay! Thank you for posting pics, looks like it was a fantastic time :)
Madeline said…
What great pictures. I love the painting that Broc did!
~Abbiღ said…
Oh wow! I'm so glad that you guys had such a fun time, I love the pictures. Broc's is very creative (do I see South Park in there?) and the all-together Unschooling picture is incredible too.

I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it, but after feeling all of that love manifesting at his house, I knew it wouldn't be long before I recovered. So thank you!
Zenmomma said…
Thank you for posting this! We so wanted to be there for Cameron's big day. It looks like it was wonderful!
Christy said…
I got to see Emily and Julia recently too! They came to GA after SC. I love the name of your blog, I wanted to name the farm Bluebird Haven, but Logan doesn't like the word haven for some reason.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy TWENTY!

Two Views

Legacy Hideaway