I Love Spring Fever!

I moved all these books and my work materials out of my office when I turned it into a pottery studio space in December. They've been spread out all over our dining room until I could get a couple of bookcases to store it all.

The azaelas are blooming and spring is definitely in the air so I stained a couple of unfinished bookcases this past weekend.


I actually had on gloves for awhile but a few hours into this much of the stain was on my hands!
I'm much calmer now that I can walk in this room without tripping over books. It's such a cool room but we seldom use it so I'm thinking about knocking down the wall the separates it from our family room. Not this week though!

Comments

Christy said…
That is a beautiful room and some really nice bookcases.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy TWENTY!

Two Views

Legacy Hideaway