Peace Love Free......

A few pictures that can't begin to capture the magic of our weekend in South Carolina. Unschooling families, Amy Steinberg, and a beautiful spring day all came together at the Lovejoy home to make some wonderful memories...............

Cameron backed Amy on drums for the evening...........................


Logan and Cameron performed a song they wrote....................

Amy's guitar case.........

Amy and Logan

Laura and Ben
Sadie and Kyra

Jake, Logan, Abbi, Karina and Isabella

Tim and Kelli.....



Must Be The Moon..................................

Comments

kelli said…
It was a great time :)
laura said…
we had THEEEEE BEEEEEST time!! so much fun!! love the pix...& the black & white of me & ben, classaaay!!
Christy said…
Looks like a great time! I wish I could come to one of these someday.
Sandra Dodd said…
Wow. You guys are the coolest of the cool. Thanks for sharing the photos. I know nearly everyone in those photos, and I figure before too long I'll have met the others. Pretty cool for being way way away.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy TWENTY!

Two Views

Legacy Hideaway