Blog Interview

Here's the interview I did for the blog, Homeschooling-Freedom and Fun for Your Family....

It's a series of questions that have been asked and answered by many people and I enjoyed not only answering the questions but reading others responses......

And in spite of the title, we occasionally do some things that aren't fun but usually the point of it is to get to something fun!

This unschooling life is a good fit for us........and I'm especially thankful for the friends we have made along the way. So thanks to You for being part of our lives...................

Comments

Beachbum said…
I'm glad you did this interview. Nicely said.

Both Jeff and I decided we didn't want to do something very much similar to this...so am especially pleased there were others who could express themselves and give a voice to the radical unschooling approach to life.

Misses...

Popular posts from this blog

Happy TWENTY!

Two Views

Legacy Hideaway