More Adventures with Brenna, Blake and Pedro

I had completely forgotten that Brenna's boyfriend, Blake Boles, also has a travel blog!  I was loving all of Brenna's photo's and stories of their adventures but her blog was lacking in photos of my girl :).  However, Blake's blog has several sweet photos of her which made for a very happy morning for me.



She is one cute sleeper!  Here she is (photo stolen directly from Blake's blog)  with their traveling companion, Pedro, who they met while working at ETUSC last summer and  also traveled with them when they were on a West Coast trip last September.  He's been residing quietly at our home in Asheville the last few months, but I did see Brenna deflating him and placing him in the bottom of her backpack for the trip to India.  Looks like they both needed a nap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy TWENTY!

Two Views

Legacy Hideaway