More San Diego.....

Today, my cousins, Andy and Gina, took us for lunch and then sightseeing in San Diego.  We had a lovely lunch at The Fish Market and then drove over to Coronado for dessert and coffee.  Such a beautiful city!







Broc, Andy and I when we all went out for Sushi a few nights ago 


Went for a beach walk and then to La Jolla for more sightseeing....

Sea Lions in La Jolla


Yesterday, Broc, Logan and I drove up to Los Angeles to have lunch with my Uncle Jim at his favorite restaurant in Burbank which is the city where I was born.  Uncle Jim and I share a November 7 birthday and I adore him.

We managed to find the Hollywood sign on our way home.




Tomorrow, we'll head to the conference hotel.  I love the night before an unschooling conference as families are packing or enroute by car or plane or train for a few days of magic.  One more sleep till we pick Brenna and Blake up that airport and I have my hugs all ready.

Comments

Cap'n Franko said…
Your circle chat was wonderful. It's been so nice seeing you in person.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy TWENTY!

Two Views

Legacy Hideaway