Finding the Color.....





Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn." ~Elizabeth Lawrence




The view from our living room...The colors seem to be changing by the hour



 Broc and I went for a hike on Sunday up off the Blue Ridge Parkway.  This is our second fall here in the mountains and I'm able to enjoy more of it all since we're finally settled in.  I also realize now how quickly these leaves will be gone.  The parallel to my life is not lost on me but I'm choosing to treasure every season. I'll miss this one but I know that next will be full of new surprises and adventures and I'll find the color there also.







Comments

messyfish said…
That's just so beautiful. I want to see that one day.

Popular posts from this blog

Happy TWENTY!

Two Views

Asheville Halloween