Thankful Month

One month from today till Thanksgiving so I'm bringing a few "Thankful Posts" to the blog.



I've had the luxury of some down time after Broc and I were presenters at  the Florida Unschooling Conference, Un In The Sun, a couple of weeks ago.  It was lovely seeing old friends and especially meeting so many families with young children who were unschooling and learning  how to be better peaceful parents to their kids.  I've spent a lot of time since then just being alone and reflecting about my journey through parenting and especially about the love and support I've known every day since Broc came into my life.
 
Broc loves me and tells me so every single day. He even seems to love all the parts of me that are a bit crazy. I'm not sure what I ever did to deserve someone as sweet and loving and generous and funny as he is.  I wish I could say that I don't ever take him for granted but I do.  He just keeps on loving and caring and making me laugh and for that I am thankful.  I could go on and on for pages but I'll just share this one thing that represents why I am so thankful he is a part of my life.

On the last morning of the conference, I heard Broc leave very early for what I assumed was a run. He came back about an hour later and I walked out on the balcony to see this note he had written to me in the sand.


                I Love You, Broc. And Thank You for all the notes and all the love over the years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy TWENTY!

Two Views

Asheville Halloween